AAD Audiovisual Association of Dominica
Our mission is to promote and support the growth of professionals and businesses in Dominica’s audiovisual sector. The Association launched in June 2013.
Membership in the Association is open to both individuals and to businesses. Being a member of the Audiovisual Association of Dominica will enable you or your company to benefit from activities and initiatives designed to improve the business climate for audiovisual professionals, and to support professional development.
Our Objectives include:
– To help generate business opportunities for members
– To provide training and professional development opportunities for
– To advocate for a regulatory environment to promote and support the growth
of professionals and businesses in the audiovisual sector
– To establish and maintain an adequate and up-to-date database of
industry buy ambien cheapest professionals
– To provide networking opportunities and endorsements by the Association
linking with regional bodies, festivals and funding agencies
– To create partnerships with cable providers and other content distributors
– To educate members about industry standards and broadcast rules
Board of Directors (AAD)
President: Jessica Canham
Vice-President: Anita Bully
Treasurer: Yuri A. Jones
Secretary: Gloria Septra Augustus
Officer: Sandra Vivas
Officer: Elias Dupuis
AAD is a member of The Dominica Coalition of Service Industries (DCSI). DCSI is providing administrative and office support to the Association, and other critical support including of capacity building. The DCSI is the lead organization in Dominica with the responsibility to safeguard the interests, and foster the growth and sustainability of the service sector.
President: Jessica Canham contacts: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: (767) 449-2342