Strategic Goals and Objectives
- Increase Dominica’s export of services within the CSME and between CSME and third world countries by way of promoting the further development and competitiveness of firms locally, regionally and internationally and encouraging the formation of strategic alliances with regional and extra-regional counterparts.
- Identify and provide service providers with knowledge of export opportunities and provide assistance to members in accessing the foreign markets by organizing and hosting Trade Mission and Exhibitions
- Represent the interest of the services sector by advocating and lobbying Government as well as providing technical and other inputs into the trade in services negotiations on behalf of service providers and promoting where to buy ambien online fair multi-lateral rules for trade in services by means of Mutual Recognition Agreements
- Establish standards of regional and international best practice for services professionals as well as ensuring and encouraging that the highest industry standards are met by all members
- Assist non-organized service providers in establishing professional associations and strengthen existing services organizations
- Educate service providers of relevant aspects of the CARICOM Single Market and Economy, the CARIFORUM-EC Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) and World Trade Organization’s (WTO) General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS), CARICOM-Canada Negotiations and other trade agreements and developments that can affect trade in services.